Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID

ARGH!!!!!!

Decided to stay indoors on a Saturday to email professors in the USA about visiting their labs and possible PhD projects.

Wrote up this generic email to send to them. 1st one went well.

Then I copied and pasted, and sent the same email to another professor, with the 1st prof's name on it.

SHxT!!!! Couldn't believe what I did. Sent another email apologizing, saying I still want to visit them, would he forgive me please??

Then after a few more emails, sent a Harvard prof an email, but mentioning in the email that I was interested in applying to the University of California.

FxCK!!!! What the hell?!?!?!?! AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!? This is almost like a B-grade, cliched, lame comedy plot device.

I need to get out and clear my head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you like?!
bad luck KY .... bad luck...
fortunately they're just americano

4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant.. they're just americano, so will prize your capability over their own pride..

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home