Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sitting on the fence

Have been tweaking my personal statement for the past week...it's almost but not quite done, and everytime I look at it i feel sick, and don't feel like doing it nor anything else cos I'm supposed to be working on the statement....

Will finish it soon, I promise myself. Then again I promised to finish it before October.

Anyways, today I've got my Singapore permanent resident identity card. Thought it was a date worth noting. Short term means I can borrow library books, and have to contribute 20% of my salary to CPF (central provident fund) now....mid-term, maybe I can buy a HDB flat?

Mum and bro and sisses coming this weekend, a weekend's break! Maybe I'll stay awake tonight until I finish the statements, so I can truly relax then....

Ppl wish me all the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home