Friday, October 20, 2006

Krisflyer!

Been busy with lots of work...am reading papers on Friday night =\ Quite a bit of stuff to post, but for now something I've just discovered!

A friend just messaged about redeeming frequent flyer miles..so I remembered I've got some too...45000 Krisflyer miles in particular..and went online to check what that'll get me: (for my own records too)

Boston - Anywhere in the USA (including Alaska!!!!) -> 2 round trips
Boston - London -> 1 round trip
Boston - Singapore -> 0.56 round trip
Boston - Beijing -> 0.45 round trip
Singapore - Hong Kong -> 1.5 round trips
Singapore - Adelaide -> 0.9 round trips
(But can't travel from Singapore...will be stuck in Singapore while they process my passport and visa =\ )

Need to start planning my vacations!!!!

Mmm....haha ok need to get back to a paper, it's midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home